How We Can Help
CBT is a significant logistics provider for the food service giants as well as the top poultry and egg producers in our region. We offer the personal quality resources to manage your temperature-controlled and dry van truckload products from years of familiarizing ourselves with the various industry shipping and receiving requirements, destinations, time sensitive shelf dates, electronic filings, fuel surcharge matrix, weight limitations, and proper handling techniques.
Why outsourcing your shipping and logistics benefits you.
From the minute you call:
- Our broker agents aggressively negotiate carrier costs to maximize your shipment saving opportunities,
- Our staff handles all the paperwork and trouble-shooting if the need arises.
- As part of your team, we pride ourselves on getting the job done right and communicating with our customers every step of the way.
- Because of CBT’s solid reputation within the industry and with our carriers we have the ability to get trucks for your loads quickly and efficiently.
You can keep focus on your business and we will manage the transportation aspects of getting your products to the market place.
It’s easy to work with CBT your logistics and freight broker partner.
- Experienced Freight Managers and Freight Broker Agents to solve your logistics requirements for the goods that need shipment.
- Avoid costly mistakes or overpayment to ship your goods. We are experts at coordinating loads, trucks, negotiating with independent carriers for full loads and can troubleshoot complicated logistic & transport issues that could cost you if not handled correctly.
- Save financial resouces Minimize the need for direct employees salaries, benefits and overhead by outsourcing your transportation requirements.
- Increase your productivity by teaming with CBT as your logistics partner so your skilled employees can focus on your business — not the business of shipping.
- Improve customer service because you will be able to focus on what drives your business instead of your shipments.